Located in Lombard, IL (western suburb of Chicago), College Preparatory School of America (CPSA) is an accredited, private Muslim school which was founded in 1991. Approximately 450 students currently attend classes ranging from preschool to 12th grade.
College Preparatory School of America is seeking candidates for a newly created position of vice principal. This person must be an outstanding instructional leader that is able to lead a staff on a path of continuous improvement. The vice principal must possess the highest standards of integrity in maintaining a collaborative atmosphere for child-centered decisions. The position reports to the principal.
* 5-10 yearsâ€™ teaching experience
* Masterâ€™s degree in education or equivalent
* Illinois Type 75 certified or in pursuit
* Team player and team builder
* Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
* Demonstrated skills in curriculum development and instruction
* Teaching and administration experience in an Islamic school preferred
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
677 N. Charlotte St.
Lombard, IL 60148
Phone: (630) 261-1621